Six of our brands are exhibiting at one of the biggest trade show in the industry, HOST, in Milan, from 20th to 24th October. This major show is always a fantastic opportunity to discover brand new food service products.
We invite you to take a look at our brands if you are visiting:
- DE BUYER, specialist in cookware, food preparation equipment and pastry utensils, will introduce their new all-in-one foldable pate en croute mould, GEOforme, as well as Gravity, a new accessory for de Buyer’s mandolines to help slicing long vegetables and small ones.
De Buyer will be on Pavilion 9, stand N21 P20.
- MARLUX, the French salt, pepper and spice mills manufacturer will be showcasing their wide range of products made of different materials, colours and using a variety of mechanisms.
Marlux will be on Pavilion 9, stand N21 P20.
- VENTA (by Büchin Design), modular buffet system, will introduce their innovations with new buffet tables and new materials.
Venta will be on Pavilion 5, stand U03.
- PINTI INOX, Italian manufacturer of cutlery and buffet equipment, will present:
- Their new buffet line in stainless steel
- New cutlery models and finishes
Pinti Inox will be on Pavilion 9, stand B11 C18.
- GASTROS SWITZERLAND, specialist of induction hobs, will present their product ranges such as InductWarm 200 and InductWarm 130, InductCook, as well as the new InductPlate, a new hot/warm stone solution, great for food display.
Gastros will be on Pavilion 7, stand S60.
- LIVECOOKINTABLE (by MEC2), modular and portable cooking furniture, will be demonstrating their augmented reality app that allows the live configuration of individual solutions. They will also present one of the newest product, the Multipot, their ‘Smart Label’ awarded multifunctional pot system.
Livecookintable will be on Pavilion 5, stand F03 G04.