The holding temperature induction table is designed by Venta. It is ideal for restaurants and hotels in need of modern buffet display equipment to keep food warm.
The table STAGE_80_M_INDUCTION_2G by Venta keeps food warm (not for cooking) and each of the 4 field induction zones can accept multiple dishes, with the temperature of each zone independently controlled.
The STAGE_80_M_INDUCTION_2G table keeps food warm
• Aimed at hotels and restaurants in need of practical and flexible buffet display equipment
• Latest plug and play induction technology to maintain food at precise temperatures
• Low-energy requirements: only needs 3KW 230V power supply for induction technology
• Dimensions: 1800 x 800 x 840 mm
• Weight: 105 kg
• 4 induction fields can be used with different temperatures
• Temperature range: 50°-100°C to keep the food warm, adjust in 1°C steps, field-size: 400 x 400 mm
There are four field induction zones to place dishes of different shapes and sizes
• Other sizes
- The induction table is also available in smaller depth of 50 cm: STAGE_50_XS_INDUCTION_2G and STAGE_50_M_INDUCTION_2G
- It also exists as a small table: STAGE_80_XS_INDUCTION_2G :
- For further flexibility, the new system with Two Tabletops allows operators to create two different functions on the same table base.
• Space-saving system:
• Removable tabletops so the frame can be dismantled for storage
• Trolley available to carry up to 3 induction tables
• Height adjustable
Trolley to store up to 3 induction tables
• Contemporary design: can fit many different hotel or venue decors - see Venta's Lookbook brochure for a variety of examples
• Extensive choice of colours and finishes available
• Plate shelf (optional)
• Heat bridge also available to provide additional heating from above.
• Catering Equipment of the Year 2014 (Catering Insight)
• Highly commended in Top 10 Star Product Awards at Hospitality Show 2015
Venta's complete range of productsDownload
Specific product information from Venta's catalogueDownload
List of extensive choice of colours and finishes availableDownload
Inspiration and references of the Venta buffet solutionsDownload